(02.03.13) This weekend literally just flew by with a blink of an eye. What happened to Saturday? Sunday? This past week has been extremely busy and difficult that I was looking forward to the weekend but before I knew it, the weekend is over and another week is about to begin once again. Here are just a few highlights from this past week. Nothing amazing or out of the ordinary so I hope all of your past weeks have been fun & exciting!
Highlights of the day/week:
• Busy week where I have had days where I literally have errands, classes and appointments back to back from 8am all the way until late in the evening
• Had my first big test in my Bioinorganic Chemistry class and felt about 80% confident coming out of it so wish me luck (fingers crossed)
• Baked quiet a lot this weekend- tried baking banana bread for the first time and it was great as well as baking my 1st apple pie this semester. I baked quite a few apple pies when I was doing my co-op in Bremen, Germany
• Had several friends over on Saturday and cooked a big meal for everyone and we all had a great time: oven roasted salmon with asparagus and potatoes, salad and rice
• Had a great time over dinner with two friends whom I haven’t seen in a long time and one of them made broccoli and gouda quiche, potatotes, homemade cinnamon rolls and a fruit salad
That’s pretty much sums up my week. What are your stories? As always, I cannot express how grateful I am for all of your constant support and visits to my blog. Please feel free to continue asking me questions, providing comments and enjoying my blog! Danke sehr! (Thank you very much!)
Have a good day/night wherever you are now!